Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Blog Number Two: New Jamies and High School (February 2nd, 2011)

Well...here I am again to right another blog. Blog number two. :) So far I'm off to a good start with this whole blogging thing I suppose. I even recruited my best friend to write one too. I think it'll work out great. She's moving soon to a new state so I thought what a better way to know how each others day went then to read all about it from start to finish. With that, I'll start my day off for you to read...

Let's see. I guess I should start from where I left off considering I posted before my day was officially over yesterday. After posting I made my way downstairs to enjoy a FABULOUS dinner of chicken cordon blue and homemade mashes potatoes (two of my favorites :)) which my mom so kindly made as a "birthday dinner" for me. :) It was soooo good. It's funny how something as small as a home cooked meal from mom and a little family time can make things seem so much better. After my wonderful dinner I did a little research with my grandma for a hope chest, which she is determined to get for me (and I can't wait for). :) I found one I liked but I think I'll do a little more research before making a final decision. Then around the corner came my oh so amazing mom with a birthday cake complete with candles and frosting flowers. Cake was delicious of course. :) Then a little later after my grandparents had left I got another surprise. A present!! My mom got me a new pair of Victoria Secret jamies which I have wanted for so long and a Princess wall decor (idk what to call it so we'll go with that) which is bright pink...my favorite of course. :) After that I went straight to bed for the night in my new awesome jamies and slept (get this...) a full 7 and a half hours. :)

Me In My Oh So Awesome Jamies :)
Me In A Birthday Cake Hat In the Mall on Sunday :)





My Princess "wall decor" thing which I love :)

Getting on with today...it was a pretty typical day I suppose. Besides the fact that I did get to tour my upcoming high school. It was sooo much fun and super exciting. I can't wait to get there. :) It seems like a really opportunistic and rewarding place. I also got the final details on the Beta Club trip which I will be taking in Greensboro on Monday and Tuesday. I ended up getting put up in the poster competition which I didn't sign up for but still hope to do good and place in. This will be my last Beta Trip in middle school so I plan to make the best of it. :) Trying to put together weekend plans. Already?? I know it's only Tuesday. Anyway, (cross my fingers) the plan is to hopefully spend the night at either at my house or my best frann's house with her and one of other friends. Then maybe we'll be off to a movie...I'm thinking Roommate maybe?? Idk. Then Saturday is her cheer competition which I will be off to see and then just getting everything ready for the trip. I'll be leaving at about 5 Monday morning so I'll have to get everything together this week. Other than that...nothing too terribly exciting for the day. No updates on my little thief story yet. I'll post about it as soon I know something. Tomorrow will hopefully be as good a day as today. I hope your day was as good or even better than mine was.



Happy and Smiling Face,
LeeAnn :)

My "Before School" picture that didn't come out all that well due to the fact that I was taking it at the same time I was running out the door. :P

PS...I think Groundhog Day might be tomorrow!! Maybe I'll have a picture of that too!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment